Please log in the system with your author account, and click "Submit final paper(s)" on the left panel.
Deadline for final paper submission: November 5, 2007.Please prepare your papers according to the following instruction.
Summary of instruction:
- Create your manuscript** (View WORD or PDF templates for a representation of the layout authors should use when preparing their papers)
- Proofread and check the layout of your manuscript.
- Click here to create an IEEE PDF eXpress account, conference ID: icves07
- Convert your source files to an IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file by IEEE PDF eXpress.
- Wait to receive a PDF file called PIDxxxxxx.pdf in your email.
- Upload the final, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file to the conference website.
**Your manuscript: Only papers prepared in PDF format will be accepted. DO NOT put any characters on header or footer.
- Paper size: US Letter format (8.5" x 11").
- Paper length: Maximum 6 pages, including figures, tables & references. In exceptional circumstances up to two additional pages will be permitted at the cost of $50.00 per additional page.
- Paper formatting: Double column, single-spaced, 10pt font.
- Margins: Left, Right, and Bottom: 0.75" (19mm). The top margin must be 0.75" in (19 mm), except for the title page where it must be 1" (25 mm).
- File size limitation: 2.0MB.
- Leave the page head/foot EMPTY. Do not number your manuscript pages.